Saturday, November 22, 2014

Our Sexy Thanksgiving...

 #MySexySaturday Week 69

 


It's the Holiday Season, and emotions are running rampant. You're trolling the blogs and internet for that amazing piece of love and family. The one little snippet that could mean so many things to so many different people. Whether it's the familiar warmth of a loving family gathering for the holidays, a birthday, anniversary, or the miraculous addition of a precious little one.

There are so many ways that we, as readers and authors, find to express our emotions, heart and soul. And right now in the US, at Thanksgiving, is when this amazing nation of people has the opportunity to unite in the one thing that spans all of humanity. The ability to reflect, remember, and grasp with both hands and a willing heart, the opportunity to make the most of those we love.

So take a few moments with the #MSSAuthors of the #MySexySaturday Blog Hop, to read and share in the wonderful, sweet, sexy, loving and beautiful moments that our characters have had. Because no matter where our lives may have led us, the most important thing is giving thanks for every blessing we have....or have the opportunity to have.

Please join me and enjoy a little peak into Declan's thankful and hopeful heart.....




"Eat up. We're headin' out in 15 minutes. You two got your books ready to go?" Taking in both kids, heads bowed, shoulders slumped while shoveling oatmeal into their mouths, I realized me standing in their kitchen not only freaked them out on an emotional level, but more importantly on a physical level. Fuck, the last time a man was in their kitchen at breakfast was probably the day of that asswipe's attack on Lizbeth.

Stepping back and leaning against the counter behind me, I let my eyes drift to Lizbeth as I lifted my cup and took a sip of the strong brew. Knowing the only way they would ever feel safe with me in the house was if their mom did, I waited.

"Keke, Trev. Mr. Ryan asked you a question." Lizbeth's firm voice expressed her disappointment in their not answering his question. An immediate indication that she deemed me worthy of their respect. Excellent.

"Good to go, Mr. Ryan." Trevor replied quietly.

"No need to be formal with me, son." His eyes shot instantly to his mom in uncertainty. At her slight nod, Trevor returned his eyes to me, a shadow of hopefulness lurking there. He nodded, a small grin on his lips, and looked down to continue shoveling his oatmeal into his mouth.
"My bag's waiting by the door, mom." Directing her answer to Lizbeth, Kayla did her best to ignore me while focusing on the oatmeal in front of her. "Amber texted this morning and said Jeff talked to Blake last night. They're gonna sit with us at lunch," she took a bite, chewed, swallowed and continued. "That was a great idea, thanks mom."
Focusing her full attention on the bowl in front of her, Kayla devoured the remainder of her oatmeal like she was on Death Row and it was her last meal. It seemed Lizbeth's daughter was gonna prove harder to win over than her brother.


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and reading my addition to the #MySexySaturday Blog Hop!! See you next week, and don't forget to click the link below, or go to My Sexy Saturday for all the other great authors who are participating!

And don't forget to visit my blog, every Saturday, or subscribe to it so you don't miss it, 'cause the same time next week I'll be here for #MySexySaturday week 70! You never know which character, from which story will be taking you on your next SEXY journey!



Follow Me:
 Facebook | Twitter | Tiffany Lee's Website | GoodReads

Available At:


Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

No comments:

Post a Comment