Sunday, June 28, 2015

The Ryan's Sneak Peak Part 2

Sophie, The Ryan's #2 

Jonathan and Sophie's Story


As promised last Sunday, today's sneak peak is into Jonathan's heart and mind, or should I say crotch, when it comes to Sophie. Having known her since she was six, running after him and her older brother Declan in pigtails no less, it's easy to understand why it took him some time to really see her. But when he does, let me say, he does it with a bang!

So read on for the next morsel from my characters lives and minds, as Jonathan opens his eyes, and his very growly mouth, about Sophie for the first time....



Chapter 1

Fifteen Years Earlier



“Seriously, Dec,” looking between him, Luke and Rick, my other two friends who were all like brothers to me, I did my best to keep the frustration out of my voice. Seeing the smirks on Luke and Rick’s faces irritated the crap outta me. But Declan’s shrewdly intense stare made me stand up straighter and look right in his eyes. “Soph needs to quit it. Like yesterday. Everyone’s fuckin’ starin’, and you know it.”

“It’s a Varsity Football rally, Jon. She’s co-captain of Varsity Cheer, performing with her squad. What’d you expect?” Dec’s calm and rational response pissed me off even fuckin’ more. He was her brother, for God’s sake. Why was I the only one that felt it necessary to point this shit out?

Didn’t she know that no real man wanted any other guy lookin’ at what was his? Wishing, or even thinkin’, they could touch it, possess it, keep it?

Christ, what the hell was I even thinkin’? This was my best friend’s little sister, not some piece o’ tail I was allowed to drool over. Watching her jumping, hopping and twitching her ass with the rest of the cheerleading squad in our high school gym was fuckin’ torture.

And I’d known Sophie Margret Ryan since she was six years old and running around trying to catch frogs with the four of us, or getting frustrated with her mom Fiona when she would try and force her to wear dresses or pigtails. The only time she didn’t bitch, in all the years I’d known her, was when she had to be presentable for singing in the church choir.

The Good Lord had definitely blessed Soph. With her mother’s sweet fae-like features and the beginnings of a seriously buxom figure at barely sixteen, the Ryan family dark hair and gray eyes, He’d gone over the top proving He leaned towards blessing His children so they would continue to shine His light on the earth by giving her the voice of an angel. When she sang, you felt like you were in the presence of the Almighty. No joke.

Which was why the very carnal thoughts I was having about Sophie Ryan were pretty much blasphemous. Not to mention the fact that both Declan and their Pop, Darrin, would kick my ever lovin’ ass for even lookin’ twice at their precious little princess.

“Well, I sure as fuck didn’t expect to see Sophie flashin’ her tits and ass for the whole school to see.”

Jesus, did that seriously just come out of my mouth? I wouldn’t blame Dec, or even Luke or Rick if any of them laid me out flat for that remark.

But the only reaction that really meant shit to me was Declan’s. Looking at Sophie, now, today, for some fuckin’ reason, I knew, just fuckin’ knew, that she was mine. It was like I’d never seen her before, like I was seeing her for the first time. And she was it for me.

Focusing back on Declan, I noticed his reaction was more humor than anger.

“Yeah, I’ll make sure to let Ma know she needs to tell Soph to stop jumpin’ and dancin’ when she’s cheerleadin’, for Christ sake.” Declan shook his head and chuckled, looking at me knowingly.

“You do that, Dec,” I grumbled.


Thank you so much for taking the time to read the next in line of my Sneak Peak's, this one my WIP, Sophie. It's so incredibly and droolingly obvious that Jonathan is a young badass alpha in the makin'. And he's finally opened his eyes and drank in the sight of the one woman who will complete him.

And next week, I'll be sharing a little peak into the impenetrable Sophie's thoughts. She's not quite the cold hardass she comes off as in Declan's story. Remember, she lost the love of her life and raised their child, the only thing she had left of him, on her own for twelve years.

So stay tuned as every Sunday over the remaining two weeks, I'll be sharing another snippet from my two upcoming books in The Ryan's Series. You've already seen one from Lucy, now one from Jonathan, so you'll hear from Sophie and the elusive, brooding and sexy Jason!

I know you're all salivating wondering about him. I'll give you two little previews.... He's one of the survivors from Jonathan's Ranger team and he's absolutely lush...

And don't forget to grab your copy of Declan at your favorite retailer, and follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads and my website so you don't miss the upcoming release dates for Sophie and Survival!!

Follow Tiffany Lee:

Declan, The Ryan's #1  Available At:

No comments:

Post a Comment