Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Ryan's Sneak Peak Part 4

  Survival, The Ryan's #3

Jason and Lucy's Story


Welcome back to my Sunday Sneak Peak's into The Ryan's!!  For this week's final installment, it's time to finally introduce you to Jason Briggs. And as promised, he is lush and broody and has totally one hundred percent focused his predatory gaze on the wounded bird that is Lucy.

As you saw in the very first installment with Lucy's introduction, she's had an extremely difficult time in her life recently. There are many more issues that are revealed as their story progresses that lead Lucy to believe she isn't worthy of a good man. And that they can never be trusted anyway. But Jason refuses to believe in anything other than complete success.

Now, I have to warn you, first and foremost, this preview is definitely for adults only. My books are Erotic Romance, and normally I only give a hint of the sexiness that burns between my characters in my blogposts. But this little snippet of goodness is seriously the only thing that Jason would let me share with you. He's such a fucking tease. And a little bit of a control freak, which means that this week's sneak peak is from Lucy's POV instead of his. He insisted on you knowing exactly how Lucy felt when in his arms.

So join me in this, the last little snippet of goodness that is the Ryan Clan and Friends. Until the next amazing tale in the lives of this incredible family.





Remembering the utter dominance in Jason’s expression as he pulled me into the dimly lit room, slamming the door behind us, I felt my clit swelling in response to the mental stimulus and a trickle of fluid eased the rubbing of my finger.


Adding a sharp pinch to my nipple as the hot water continued to slide over my already heated body, my thoughts drifted back to that night. Jason had released my hand the minute he had me inside the study, closing the door behind him and locking it with a distinct clicking sound. His dark brown eyes held a gold glow from the soft light emanating out of the little desk lamp, and tension lined his gorgeous face. His black as night hair held a slight curl that seemed to irritate him more often than not, which made me wonder why he didn’t just cut it. But I knew I’d be broken hearted if he did. ‘Cause I wanted just one opportunity to run my hands through the silky mass. Knowing it would be thick, lush, and oh so velvety. 


Kind of like another part of Jason’s anatomy I’d like to have intimate knowledge of. And it wasn’t like I wasn’t old enough to have some fun. I’d turned eighteen a month before the party, was graduating in three weeks, and he was only two years older than me. So when he started towards me with an extremely determined look on his face, I’d almost fainted. This was my fantasy. Come to real fucking life! 


Before I knew what was happening, Jason’s hands were gripping my hips, he was lifting me, and my legs were swinging around his and gripping for dear life, while my arms wrapped around his neck, and Yes! My fingers took the opportunity to slide into the silky coolness of Jason’s thick black locks, gripping tight and pulling slightly. The groan that rumbled from his chest echoed up and down my torso since he held us so closely, and I held on even tighter as I felt almost weightless for a few seconds. 


When my ass hit a hard surface and the light dimly accenting the way of our elicit tryst wobbled slightly, I realized Jason had decided on the desk for our chosen playground. Oh, hell. When his hands slid down my tight jean skirt and along my outer thighs, I whimpered just before his mouth took mine in a searing kiss. One that burned me all the way to my soul. His tongue invaded my mouth like a starved man for food. The hands holding my ass spasmed and his hips thrust forward, shoving the proof of his desire against my panty covered clit, hot and hard.


I groaned, my fingers slipping easily and quickly through the wetness caused by my remembering of that night, my muscles twitching in impending release as the hot water from the shower continued to run over my body. 


Leaning back from me, Jason’s eyes had burned brighter than before, the lines of tension in his face sexier than hell. His lips, that had been so soft yet so demanding just seconds before, were tensed in a harsh line, his jaw clenched in response.


“I shouldn’t be doin’ this, Lulu,” he said roughly. Jason paused to take a tortured breath. “We shouldn’t be doin’ this.” The harshness of his voice, the tension in his muscles as he held me against him, made a lie of his words.


Absolutely.


Using my new found knowledge of the power I held over this sensual, amazing, hot man, I tightened my arms around his shoulders, and slid my lips along his jaw to his ear.


“Don’t think. Please, Jason. For once, don’t think.” I bit the lobe of his ear softly, then licked it in a sensually blatant apology.


His arms tightened around me before letting go. My heart broke into a thousand pieces before I realized he’d only released me so his hands could glide down to push my skirt the rest of the way up my hips. Feeling my panties being slipped down my legs, I let my death grip on Jason’s hair go and leaned back slowly, using all the athletic ability afforded me my youth, till my arms hung over the opposite side of the desk. Clasping my hands together and letting them fall down, my back naturally arched, causing my small breasts to thrust up. Straight towards Jason’s hot mouth. And he definitely didn’t waste the opportunity, leaning down and biting my straining nipple through the layers of bra and shirt standing in his way.


Before I knew what was happening, Jason had lifted my shirt over my head, twisting it over and around my wrists, looking deep into my eyes and somehow conveying his desire for me to not move. Nodding in silent acknowledgement, I watched as his eyes turned a velvety brown, the gold flecks in the middle sparking like they were lit from within.


“My sweet Lulu. I always imagined you like this. Helpless to the pleasure I could give you.” His deep voice grated over my body like thousands of tantalizing fingers, causing shivers to course along my arms and legs. Sensing it, Jason’s eyes glowed even brighter, and his gorgeous lips twisted in a dark grin. 

“The thought of being tied for my pleasure, and yours, turns you on, doesn’t it, a chroĆ­?” Hearing Jason call me his heart in the midst of our passionate encounter definitely had me pausing in my heated revelry.

Before I could assimilate the feelings of a caramel skinned Irishman, and Spanish looking man speaking dark sexy Gaelic to me, Jason’s talented fingers found their way between my thighs. Manipulating me with ease, I instantly tensed when he slowly circled a finger at my entrance.

“Relax, Lulu. Look at me.” The command in his voice had my legs twitching around his hips, causing his lips to spread in a wicked grin. Leaning down, Jason licked my nipple through the lace of my bra. 

“Have you had anything to drink tonight?”

“No, Jason.” I paused, looking deeply into his chocolate brown eyes. “I was waiting for you.”
 
Understanding instantly exactly what I was saying to him, the hand gripping my hair pulled tighter, and the finger circling me below jerked enough to penetrate about an inch. Enough to prove my claim true to Jason. His eyes darkened even further, the amber flecks surrounding his pupils sparking with possession.


I really hope that you've enjoyed these Sneak Peak's into the next two books in the Ryan Family Series, this one my WIP, Survival.

Although I was hoping for an early summer release for Sophie, unfortunately the reality of having the worst luck of any Irishwoman ever, that particular desire has been pushed back a bit. But don't despair, my beautiful readers! There is an end in sight, and it's coming quicker than you'd think.......
So don't forget to grab your copy of Declan at your favorite retailer to make sure you know what's going on before you read Sophie and shortly after that Survival

And follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads and my website so you don't miss the upcoming release dates for Sophie and Survival!!


Follow Tiffany Lee:
Declan, The Ryan's #1  Available At:



No comments:

Post a Comment