Saturday, November 8, 2014

A Sexy First

 #MySexySaturday Week 67 #MSS67


Welcome to this weeks edition of #MySexySaturday!! Our sexy moment this week is that Sexy First, no matter what that may be for you. Is it that first kiss (too easy!), a first date (already did it!), or your favorite H and h's first intimate encounter (I'm waiting for that right moment to share....patience, lovlies!), or maybe something a little more, hmm, unexpected?

I spent a couple of days deciding whether or not there would be anything in my cache of stories so far that would fit this great subject, while at the same time definitely do it justice! What I realized through my musings was that I'd shared some pretty intense and emotional scenes for my characters so far and maybe, just maybe, lightening things up a bit would be a good change of pace!

So this week, Lizbeth from Declan, The Ryan's Book 1, wanted to share her first official, unbeknownst to her, meet with a member of Declan's family. Now, this might not necessarily strike you as sexy, necessarily, but what could be better than a deliciously yummy alpha male introducing you to his albeit older, but still all male relative.....



He tucked my hand into the crook of his elbow and started leading me through the parking lot and around the corner of the building. I looked up and saw a charcoal grey sign with black outlined gold letters that read Fiona's Grill & Pub above black double doors with ornate brass handles. Grabbing one, Declan propelled me through the door into the interior of Fiona's. As my eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, I continued forward as Declan left me no choice but to do so. We approached the shining brown bar with matching leather padding edging it from one side to the other. Declan pulled out a tall barstool and waited for me to sit before doing the same in the stool next to me. He looked down the bar and whistled, catching the attention of a huge bear of a man talking to three attractive middle aged men with pints of dark beer in various states of consumption gripped in their beefy hands on the bar top.

"Dec! My boy, what brings you here this early?" Big Bear's deep voice hit me with the force of a freight truck as he lumbered his huge frame towards us. I looked at Declan with my eyes bugging out, and obviously he found this funny, for I heard his chuckle before he responded.

"Hey, Pop. Just here to get some of Mom's cookin' for Lizbeth before she's gotta pick her kids up from school." Looking straight at me, Declan reached over and draped his left arm over my shoulders, drawing me close to his side, and nuzzling my hair. Clearly marking a territory that I wasn't prepared to give up to anyone. Declan took a deep breath in through his nose, saying softly enough that only I heard, "Gotta make sure you keep that ass, love."

After recovering from the shiver his tone and words caused, I turned my attention to the Bear that Declan had referred to as "Pop". I looked from one to the other and realized for the second time in as many hours that there was a family resemblance going on here.

"What is it with every attractive male I meet today looking like you?" I asked, focusing on Declan. Watching his eyes heat and feeling his arm tighten around my shoulders, I realized what I'd said. Groaning, my eyes slipped away from the intensity in Declan's gaze and looked guiltily towards ‘Bear’ as I'd dubbed him. "Sorry, sometimes the filter God gifted me with decides it's time for a vacation," I mumbled. Transferring my attention to my purse clutched in my lap, I breathed under my breath "Always at the wrong freakin' time." I felt under the bar top for the little hooks that all girls knew were installed every few feet. Locating the one closest to my left knee, I hung my purse, put both elbows on the leather padding and peered into Bear's assessing grey eyes. His black hair, so like Declan’s, had a slight wave to it, was just this side of being too long, and had an extremely attractive amount of grey around the temples.

"Do you have a menu that I could look at, as I'm obviously here to eat?" Smirking, I rested my chin in my palms, fingers curling under and around both ears.

"O' course, darlin'," extending his beefy hand he continued, "Name's Darrin. Darrin Ryan, but you can call me Pop. Sweet little gal like you, I won't stand for anything but." Keeping a death grip on my hand, Darrin ‘Pop’ lifted it to his lips, grazed the back of my knuckles with his lips, squeezed and released it before turning his attention back to Declan.




Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and reading my addition to the #MySexySaturday Blog Hop!! See you next week, and don't forget to click the link below, or go to My Sexy Saturday for all the other great authors who are participating!

And don't forget to visit my blog, every Saturday, or subscribe to it so you don't miss it, 'cause the same time next week I'll be here for #MySexySaturday week 68!  You never know which character, from which story will be taking you on your next SEXY journey!



Follow Me:
 Facebook | Twitter | Tiffany Lee's Website | GoodReads

Available At:


Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

No comments:

Post a Comment