Saturday, December 6, 2014

Our Sexy Little Words...

 #MySexySaturday Week 71


As we continue rolling through the Holiday Season, some of us are blessed with family, friends, a seriously HOT lover.....or none of the above. Whatever your situation may be, welcome to our amazing #MySexySaturday where #MSSAuthors come to share every week a little snippet from the minds and lives of our characters.

This week's theme is Our Sexy Little Words #MSS71. And that means exactly what you think it means. So grab a glass of wine, dim the lights and shut the door while we take you on a little journey, through our characters' sexy little words.......

My addition to this week's blog hop is a seriously steamy encounter between Declan and Lizbeth. Without giving anything away, just know that Lizbeth is struggling to give in to the potent sexiness that is Declan. But sometimes a girl just has to give in a little....


"Let me go, Declan." I surprised myself with the conviction present in my voice. But I felt the twitching of his goatee as he chuckled. Then he took control of my lips again with just the touch of his tongue and his arms drawing me closer. He tasted of dark beer and marinara sauce and all Declan. Decadent. What seemed like hours later, he lifted his lips from mine, leaned his head next to my ear and sighed deeply.

"Like I said, love. We're going to explore this." His arms pulled me closer, and I shivered to feel his desire pressed so blatantly against me. "But first, you need to know that I'm not going anywhere."

His hands slid down to cup my ass and fit me tight against him. His right hand curved around and under my ass, fingers pushing against me. His left slid down my right leg, pulling up, past my knee, caressing my calf before hooking my ankle over his hip. The hand cupping my pussy from behind rubbed two fingers along the crease of my tightly stretched jeans, while rocking his dick against my clit from the front. Feeling the heat and dampness of my arousal on his fingers and crotch, Declan groaned, pressed in and lifted me higher. His tongue flicked out and wet my neck before his lips closed and he bit down. Hard. Thank you, God, yes! His fingers continued to rub, insistently, demanding a response. He licked and bit his way up my neck.
"Let go, love," he growled against my ear. "I'll always be here to catch you." His fingers continued to rub my clit from behind, and using the tightly drawn fabric of my jeans, he pinched my outer lips together in a punishing grip for what seemed like hours before releasing them and slowly rubbing over my clit again. Up and down. Up and down. Pinching. Again. And again. My arms tightened around him as his tongue licked at the skin behind my ear, breathing "Come, love. Let go."

At his pleading whisper, accompanied by the grinding of his hips into mine, which pushed his fingers harder onto my clit, yes, I shattered. Literally shattered. My whole body froze, my pussy spasmed. Clenched. Tightened. Declan's lips closed over mine before the scream he'd wrung from me could echo up the stairway. Trembling, my right leg still wrapped around Declan's hip, his cock pulsing against my still quivering clit even through my jeans, I clung to his shoulders and tried to bring my breathing under control.

Minutes later, I realized I still had my leg around his very sexy hip and he was cradling me tenderly in his arms.Whoa. I pulled back, realizing what exactly had just happened. His lips nipped slowly down my jaw line. His arms squeezed me in an unmistakable hug, then released me and stepped back, hands at my waist supporting me.

"Tomorrow," he rumbled, and tightened his grip on my hips. Dropping me without warning he turned and strode forward, closing the front door behind him. I stood there trembling, staring after him in a daze. Did that seriously just happen?

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and reading my addition to the #MySexySaturday Blog Hop!! See you next week, and don't forget to click the link below, or go to My Sexy Saturday for all the other great authors who are participating!

And don't forget to visit my blog, every Saturday, or subscribe to it so you don't miss it, 'cause the same time next week I'll be here for #MySexySaturday week 72! You never know which character, from which story will be taking you on your next SEXY journey!



Follow Me:

Available At:

Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

1 comment:

  1. Awesome snippet. Thanks for sharing. I can so see that happening too!

    ReplyDelete