Saturday, January 24, 2015

You're So Sexy...

 #MySexySaturday Week 76


Have you ever had a moment, that one special moment, where time stopped and everyone and every thing around you just melted away? Did your jaw drop, I hope only metaphorically! Did you get a bit creamy? Have you ever had the fantasy of walking into a room and every eye was trained on you? 

Then this 76th week of My Sexy Saturday is perfect for you, because our theme is You're So Sexy! And let me tell you.....the little snippet that Jonathan demanded I share with you is definitely a You're So Sexy moment! So get comfortable, sit back, and view through Jonathan's eyes his special moment.....

And definitely don't forget to follow the Linky List below to read all the sexy snippets from the other amazing #MSSAuthors at #MySexySaturday!

 

Sitting at the table right next to the dance floor of the base bar, which just happened to be a home brewed pub of all places, I finished the dregs of my beer and looked over my shoulder towards where the bartop was, wondering where Jason had disappeared to with our newest pitcher. Between the three of us, we were about three deep. Not bad, putting us each just under two beers in two hours. We weren’t driving or anything, as we were only about a half mile from the barracks, but that didn’t mean we could get shitfaced, all things considered.

Besides, a slight buzz before bed never hurt anyone. And I could skip Chapel in the morning, and since I didn’t have duty for the remainder of the weekend, I could sleep off any hangover I might get if I went over my typical four beer limit. I didn’t have to report to work till oh six hundred Monday, so the extra down time might actually do me some good.

Finally spotting Jason with a pitcher in one hand and a leggy blonde in the other, I chuckled realizing what had caused the delay in returning. Turning my attention back to the dance floor, I spotted Anthony grinding up behind the extremely endowed ass of a long haired brunette.

Training my eyes back to the empty pint glass in my hand, I swirled the left over foam at the bottom, thinking of Sophie. Always thinking of my Phee. Putting the glass back on the table, I stared blindly at the dance floor, remembering the last time we’d danced together. Could it really have been at the Homecoming Dance her Junior year? More than four fucking years ago. I definitely needed to figure out a way to fit dancing with my beautiful little Phee into telling her she was gonna marry me. Absolutely. 

Thinking about that scenario in my head must have had me hallucinating. Jesus. No more fucking beer for me tonight. Then again, if this was the result of over indulgence, I’d partake in excess of all recommended doses. For fucking sure.

Wending her way through the throng of bodies gyrating to the sexual beats pounding from the club speakers, was a vision straight from my deepest and darkest fantasies. Sophie, her lustrous black hair falling in fat curls around her shoulders and arms, snaking all the way to her fantastic hips. Tight black leather skirt falling just barely to mid-thigh with knee high fuck me boots encasing her calves. Sweet lacey little halter top that was pretending to act as a bra and keep her gorgeous fucking tits restrained. Pouty pink lips, begging to be kissed, licked and sucked.

Gorgeous liquid silver eyes, locked on mine. Walking straight to me. Fuck me, this isn’t a hallucination. Slowly coming to my feet and rounding the table, I felt my anger pulsing in me like a living thing.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and reading my addition to the #MySexySaturday Blog Hop!! I really hope you enjoyed my 7 Sexy Paragraphs! This little snippet is from the second book in the series, Sophie which is still a WIP, but I'm hoping for a Summer Release!
So stay tuned for more on upcoming release dates and information on the third book, Survival, which will be released shortly after Sophie. And I'll see you next week, and don't forget to click the link below, or go to My Sexy Saturday for all the other great authors who are participating!

And don't forget to visit my blog, every Saturday, or subscribe to it so you don't miss it, 'cause the same time next week I'll be here for #MySexySaturday week 77! You never know which character, from which story will be taking you on your next SEXY journey!



Follow Me:
Available At:


Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

No comments:

Post a Comment