Saturday, February 28, 2015

My Sexy Addiction...

#MySexySaturday Week 81


Welcome to the 81st week of My Sexy Saturday, where an amazing host of erotic and romance authors come together every Saturday to share some seriously sexy snippets. Here you'll find either 7 words, 7 sentences or 7 paragraphs that will set your computer on fire. And hopefully your imagination, too!

This week, we've gone a little off the normal path of sexiness. But never fear, this week's theme is My Sexy Addiction, and love, lust and desire are absolutely addicting. So make sure the next hour or so is yours so you can become addicted like the rest of us!

And when you're done drooling over Jonathan and Sophie from my upcoming Release, Sophie, The Ryan's Book 2, realizing their addiction for each other is soul deep, make sure to click on the Linky List below to read all the additions from the other great #MSSAuthors participating in #MSS81!


I couldn’t believe it was finally over. Back at the house with the entire family, including the O’Shea’s downstairs waiting for me, I was taking a seriously much needed second after removing my graduation gown, refreshing my make up and making sure I didn’t have hat head from wearing that damn cap for so many hours. I’d finished college, earned my degree, and even had three interviews over the last two weeks for internship slots at local Boston therapy offices that went pretty good. And I had two more scheduled for next week down in Fort Benning. If everything went as I hoped, I’d get an offer from the second one here in Boston. I liked that one the best out of all of them because one of the partners reminded me of Mom. Petite, but fierce. She was a definite inspiration, and someone I knew would I could learn so much from.

The only problem was that if I got an offer from them, it would mean I was staying here in Massachusetts. While Jonathan was stationed in Georgia. At the thought of spending at least another year apart from him, not feeling the warmth of his arms surrounding me as I woke in the morning, being the denied the pleasure of seeing him enjoy a home cooked meal, experiencing the bliss of being intimate with my man anytime we wanted, the empty feeling in the pit of my stomach that had been there since Jonathan left for Basic Training four years ago, started to ache horribly. Radiating pain out to my chest and arrowing straight to my heart. I didn’t know if I could wait another year to be with him. Oh, God.

“What are you doin’ standing in the middle of your room, Phee?”

I hadn’t even heard the door open, but suddenly he was behind me with his hands on my hips, turning me towards him. I heard his swift intake of breath and then his palms were engulfing my cheeks, his beautiful green eyes burning into mine, his thumbs swiping along my cheeks.

“Why are you crying, a ghrá? How could this possibly be a sad day for you?” He seemed genuinely concerned, but his question came out on a definite growl. I couldn’t help but grin a little.

“Nothing, Jonathan.” I saw his eyes darken at my lie. “I was just thinking about my interviews and what would happen if I got an offer from one here and how we’d be apart for another whole year, and how I really can’t wait to wake up in your arms, cook you dinner at night, get to have sex with you whenever-,” and Jonathan’s lips cut off the rest of my emotional tirade.

God, I loved the way he kissed. And the feel of his lips. And the taste of his mouth. And how his tongue was so silky, and his lips so smooth. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held on for dear life, rubbing my hardening nipples against his chest. His right hand slid down my neck and around my shoulder to glide down my spine, caressing the indent before my ass and pushing me against him at the same time. I felt his massive erection and whimpered in his mouth.


This snippet was from my work in progress Sophie, the second book in my series, The Ryan's about an amazing Irish family in Boston and the men and women who love them. 

Please visit back often, as soon I'll be posting four sneak peeks into both book two and book three, Survival.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and reading my addition to the #MySexySaturday Blog Hop!! See you next week, and remember to click the link below, or go to My Sexy Saturday for all the other great authors who are participating!

And don't forget to visit my blog, every Saturday, or subscribe to it so you don't miss it, 'cause the same time next week I'll be here for #MySexySaturday week 82! You never know which character, from which story will be taking you on your next SEXY journey!


Available At:


Follow Me:

Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting story with strong characters. I have to agree that kisses can be addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I need to know where she'll be since I live in Boston! But I hope she goes to GA. Great kiss.

    ReplyDelete