Saturday, February 21, 2015

One Sexy Night...

 #MySexySaturday Week 80


This week's My Sexy Saturday is all about that One Sexy Night, where our characters realize what they have is forever. When everything becomes clear, all the flimsy excuses or real life crap they'd used to hold each other at arms length, dissolves.

This week, I really wanted to share a snippet from Sophie, The Ryan's Book 2, my current WIP that's tentatively set for an Early Summer 2015 Release. Although the premise of their story has them falling in love young, that's a pretty big deterrent to a man and woman coming together for the first time. So after many years of waiting not very patiently, Sophie decides to take things into her own hands.


Although my snippet this week isn't as steamy as usual, the sexy factor of Jonathan makes every scene he's in a panty dripping read. So feel free to clench your legs in anticipation of wishing it was you Jonathan's green eyes were trained on.....

And when you've caught your breath, head back over to MySexySaturday and click on all the other amazing #MSSAuthors of #MSS80 to read their edition to One Sexy Night.....



The entire half hour drive back to the hotel was absolute torture. The whole freakin’ time I sat in the passenger seat of Lilly’s borrowed Jeep, trying my hardest to not clutch my hands in my lap and give away my nervousness to Jonathan. The last thing I wanted or needed was him thinking was that I was having second thoughts. Maybe taking me up to the gorgeous, quaint little suite I’d reserved for us for the next two nights, only to cuddle with me.

So not freakin’ happening.

When he pulled up the U-shaped drive, I took a deep breath and relaxed. This was it. The moment when I would truly become Jonathan’s. And I couldn’t fucking wait. Looking at him out of the corner of my eye as we pulled up to the romantically lit front porch, I saw the lines of tension radiating out from his mouth and eyes. Reaching over, I lightly gripped his thigh, hoping he wasn’t the one having second thoughts. Could he be thinking that this was a mistake? That I was more responsibility than he was wanting or willing to take on?

Putting the Jeep in park and setting the brake, Jonathan turned his turbulent green eyes to me, and my heart stuttered, breath catching in my throat. That definitely wasn’t doubt burning like fire in his eyes. That was passion, pure and simple, making my skin heat even further.

Before I could push any words out of my mouth, the passenger door was opened, the chill Georgia night air rushing in and causing my nipples to harden, the silk of my bra scraping against the sensitive tips with each breath I took. Looking over I saw the valet standing next to my open door, one hand extended to help me out.

Looking back at Jonathan, I saw his beautiful green eyes were still watching me intently. The thoughts running through my head earlier must have showed on my face, because before I had a chance to exit the Jeep, Jonathan’s hand wrapped around my neck bringing his face so close his lips brushed mine.

“My sexy Sophie, you’ve always taken my breath away. But tonight, a ghrá, I’ll make sure you’re the breathless one.” Then he proceeded to make good on that promise, as his firm lips moved softly over mine in one of the gentlest kisses he’d ever given me. When he pulled back slightly, the green of eyes was almost completely obliterated by the black of his dilated pupils. “Time to make you mine, Phee,” he growled.



Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and reading my addition to the #MySexySaturday Blog Hop!! See you next week, and remember to click the link below, or go to My Sexy Saturday for all the other great authors who are participating!

And don't forget to visit my blog, every Saturday, or subscribe to it so you don't miss it, 'cause the same time next week I'll be here for #MySexySaturday week 81! You never know which character, from which story will be taking you on your next SEXY journey!


Available At:
Follow Me:


Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

4 comments:

  1. Great post, Tiffany! Jonathan seems quite determined. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a man who knows what he wants.

    Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful snippet, Tiffany! I love it. Thanks for sharing and being part of My Sexy Saturday.

    ReplyDelete